Easy Juice Recipes presents:
Discover Why Alkaline Foods Are Highly Recommended and what some of the foods are?
Once you know how to do this you can see the effect that the juices that you drink have on your body, as well as the other foods that you eat.
Alkaline Acid Food Chart (SEE FULL CHART AT THE BOTTOM)
Would you like a way to quickly know which foods tend
to be more acid and which foods tend to be more alkaline?
�Food Chart�. alkalifoodlist Chart
Free Alkaline Acid Food Chart
An alkaline food list is a list of foods that make you more alkaline after you’ve digested them. Not all raw food is alkalizing. And, some acid foods actually increase your pH. (For full list see P.S.)
For example, a lemon is acid when you eat it, but alkalizing after you’ve digested it. Because you can’t know if a food is alkalizing or acidifying by looking at it I’ve added a list below that tells you just that.
For a balanced raw food diet it is important to eat a significant amount of alkalizing foods.
As a general rule the following foods groups are alkalizing:
- Green leafy vegetables (e.g. spinach, kale);
- Wild edibles (e.g., dandelion, nettles, wild grasses);
- Fresh herbs (e.g. parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic);
- Grasses (e.g. wheat, barley grass);
- Sea vegetables (e.g. kelp, nori, dulse, spirulina, blue green algae);
- Medicinal mushrooms (e.g. shiitake, maitake, reishi).
The right alkaline balance is critical to good health. To see how acid or alkaline you are, you can do a simple test using pH test strips (litmus paper).
HERE IS A VIDEO EXPLANATION>>>
When you’re just starting a raw food diet, it may be hard to become alkaline. Even if you eat raw greens all day. I find that juicing greens (with fruits or herbs) speeds up this process tremendously, but it may still not be enough.
I that case, you may want to use some alkalizing supplements. Examples are (Himalayan) sea salt, coral calcium, silica, pH drops, green powder or other super foods.
In short, the list of alkaline food is all that’s raw and green (especially greens, sea vegetables, superfoods and herbs) and an acid food list is all animal products, grains, sugars.
Until next time….
P.S. Here is full list alkalifoodlist Chart
Acid & Alkali food List
Acidic Forming Foods
Pasta (all, except
Vegetable pasta and
Whole grain bread
Whole meal bread
e oil Sunflower oil
Eggs & egg products
Wheat White rice
Barley malt sugar
Sugar, refined cane
ALKALI FORMING FOODS
Fresh coconut water
Nuts & Seeds
- How do you hide something so offensive? Juicing recipes made better (easyjuicerecipes.com)
- Easy Juice Recipes presents: What is the nutritional powerhouse that you need to include in your juicing? (easyjuicerecipes.com)